No coding. No dev team. And definitely no DIY!
Real Estate Agents
Engaging on your website, social media and emails is no longer enough-You need your own mobile app!
Your brand, your audience anytime, anywhere
58% of small businesses do not have a mobile app yet. Why?
- Traditional app development is expensive and time-consuming.
- Development is only half the battle—after launch, there are ongoing optimizations, updates, and maintenance.
- The other alternative is to build it yourself with a no-code or low-code platform which requires a lot of time and expertise busy businesses just don’t have.
What if there was a new turnkey way?
enCappture’s configurable mobile app is completely done for you.
Create the ultimate customer experience
We provide all the tools you need to build brand loyalty, sell more, and keep your customers happy.
- On-demand video—to show how your products and services work, or create courses your clients are willing to pay for
- Product screens—with accessible links to buy
- Forms with payment processing—layer in buying experiences throughout the app
- Scheduling module—let clients easily book appointments
- Interactive communication tools—to get direct customer feedback
- Push notifications—engage users and send real-time notifications about new content or offers
Much more than an app builder
In less than 3 weeks you will have:
- A fully-branded enterprise-level mobile app for iOS and Android
- A built-in suite of customizable engagement features.
- An easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS) to update your app in real-time
- Powerful analytics with real-time communication tools
- A dedicated mobile coach committed to the success of your app and your business
We make having an app easy because we do it for you
Simple Wizards for adding content
Beautiful design layouts
Real-time Communication tools
Built-in features waiting for your branded content
CEO of NextGenChef
I wanted a place just for people in the food and beverage industry to call home. Our mobile app supports our members (especially those who did not get a PPP loan) by providing a community where they can connect to post jobs or search for one, to find resources to help build their businesses, and to better understand the food choices they are making.
A Dallas-Based Realtor and Entrepreneur
Typically branded mobile apps were reserved for major corporations or Fortune 500 companies, so for someone like me with a small business to have one lends instant authority, credibility, and professionalism.
CEO of Cager Sports
enCappture built us a real-time engagement tool to facilitate communication between each of our facilities and their customers. The team at enCappture offered their insight into how to leverage our app more strategically and it has worked. We consider them part of our technology team.
Marx Realty's President and CEO
Initially, we intended to use Marx Connect to assist building tenants with expediting requests, processing visitor registration, etc. but in the past few weeks we’ve worked with the enCappture team on innovative ideas to use in-app features to streamline communication, provide essential information and give our tenants peace of mind.
CNY Group VP, People & Culture
Our app hosted contests and content about everything. It even allowed people to share tips for healthy living. Having an app helped to bind us together while we were sheltering in place during COVID-19.
President of the Armonk Chamber of Commerce
Prior to having an app, we struggled to connect with the end consumer. Now, because information is delivered in real-time, the app has tremendous appeal and value for our members, especially during these unprecedented times.
A mobile app helps you grow your business and stay connected
Finding and keeping customers can be difficult. Why not give them a reason to convert and return?
- Run campaigns
- Build sales funnels
- Create expansion sales opportunities
- Iframe online stores to sell more in-app