NYC technology firm, Marked Private (MP), responds to the overwhelming need for all businesses to have a mobile app. With over 50% of the world’s population — 3.9 billion people — living online with over 4 billion mobile devices in their hands, there is no denying that businesses stand to benefit from launching their own branded mobile app to stay competitive. To answer this burgeoning demand, MP created an innovative mobile app platform, enCappture, that enables companies, brands, and organizations of any type to cost-effectively build and engage their audiences year-round through mobile applications.
Creators of the popular tech product Invite Bandz, Marked Private developed enCappture as a way for businesses to easily private-label a mobile app that was designed with one sole purpose: to build community and engagement where consumers and users exist most often these days — on their phones. According to tech trend spotter, App Annie, The State of Mobile 2019, global app downloads exceeded 194 billion, up 35% from 2016 to 2018. In addition, the report states that consumers spend 3 hours each day on average in mobile apps and use 40 different apps each month. This translated to global app store consumer spending skyrocketing to $101 billion in 2018, up 75% from 2016 (including paid downloads, in-app purchases, and in-app subscriptions). In addition, the report states that global spending on technologies and services that enable digital transformation will hit nearly $2 Trillion by 2022 — with mobile at the heart of the digital economy. With the statistics of a booming mobile economy in mind, MP CEO Denise DiSano envisioned building a mobile app platform that would give companies of all types and sizes the opportunity to have their own branded mobile app without investing large amounts of money, time and resources to develop and maintain the app. “We created enCappture so that ALL companies, organizations, and brands can launch powerful, enterprise-level mobile apps, quickly, easily and inexpensively to build community, extend reach, and engage audiences 365 days a year,” says DiSano.
(New York, NY – November 18, 2019)
Key features of the enCappture mobile app platform include:
- Fully branded mobile app (iOS and Android)
- Easy-to-use engagement dashboard to manage in-app content
- Built-in suite of robust customizable engagement features
- User experience builder with multiple access levels and unlimited ways for groups to connect
- Powerful analytics with real-time communication tools
- Custom integrations like calendars, reservations, booking systems, and e-commerce
- Comprehensive technology support and unparalleled customer service
Because of its low cost, ease-of-use, and customizability, the enCappture mobile app platform has key implications for all businesses:
- Associations and charities connect with donors, board members, volunteers, and attendees to grow revenue and communicate mission
- Commercial and residential property management gain greater insight and improved communication with their tenants and owners, and can offer building amenities and information as well as deals on local products and services
- Event planners and companies engage attendees before, during and after events and use enCappture to sell tickets, get feedback via attendee surveys, highlight sponsors and easily view and share event photos
- Corporate HR departments effectively manage internal communications and interact with employees
- Musicians, celebrities, and athletes (Influencers) engage fans and drive merchandise sales
- Hotels, restaurants, and retailers gain a deeper understanding of what drives consumer behavior and preferences in order to exceed expectations.
MP soft-launched enCappture in early 2019 and the initial feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Chris McMahon, CEO of Cager Sports, “enCappture built us a real-time engagement tool to facilitate communication between each of our facilities and their customers. We switched from trying to build our own app, which was costing us a lot of money and time, to working with enCappture and we were up and running in a few weeks.” Ken Colao, CEO of CNY Group, a NYC construction and development services firm, says, “The features are highly customizable. We use our app frequently to engage employees and, in fact, everyone we interact with on a regular basis. It was especially successful with internal communications during our company-wide move.” Singer-songwriter, Nikki Fernandez notes, “As an Artist in Residence at The Bitter End in New York City, I use enCappture to describe my program, promote my music and connect with my fans, other musicians and the larger performing arts community. It also enables me to schedule rehearsals, sell tickets to my shows and connect with my audience like never before.”